By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you are stating that you are the parent/guardian of the child(ren) signing up to the Off School virtual Summer School and you consent to:
- your child(ren) appearing online within a closed virtual classroom throughout the week(s).
- live recording of the Summer School session(s) where your child(ren) would appear as a participant(s). All recordings will be accessible by the project lead only and will be deleted within 28 days of the session. Unfortunately, we cannot provide copies of these recordings to the parents/guardians.
- the use of your child(ren) name throughout the online sessions.
- Off School and its parent organisation (School Developing Support Agency, SDSA) using screenshots from the live sessions for publicity and marketing. These images will not show faces of children.
- Off School posting completion certificate and a free book to your home address.
- Off school and the SDSA sending you regular communication about other relevant projects and initiatives (you can opt-out at any time).
Please note: all teachers who will work with your child(ren) throughout the week are qualified teachers with up-to-date DBS checks. Further details are available in the parent’s pack.